Fiji Heritage & Cultural Tour
Join us as we take you back in time into Fiji’s rich history; embrace the Fijian culture with a village visit, traditional and age-old art of pottery making and tapa printing.
- Cultural with Nakabuta Pottery Village piece of history where traditional pottery making techniques are used to create bowls, jewelry and animal figurines.
- Heritage with a visit to Fiji’s first and only National Park, the Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park.
- Tradition - Discover the age old traditional art form of tapa printing with natural earth pigments.
- 10am to 11am - Nakabuta Pottery Village Experience
- 11.30am to 12.45pm – Sigatoka Sand Dunes Walk
- 12.45pm to 1.30pm - Lunch
- 1.30pm to 2.30pm – Tapa Printing
- 2.45pm - 3pm - Depart Sigatoka Sand Dunes for hotel
- Return hotel transfers
- Morning tea
- English-speaking guide
- All entry fees
Days of Operation
What To BringBring along a
- insect repellent
- small amounts of cash for optional purchases
When visiting a Fijian village there are protocols to observe. Your guide will advise you in advance of these specific cultural protocols; please be respectful and mindful of these as you enter the village. Please ensure you bring clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for the village visits.