Off Road Cave Safari
Fiji's original, award-winning Off Road Cave Safari offers a half day Fijian adventure, for those who wish to take the "Road Less Travelled".
Transporting you comfortably aboard our custom built All - Terrain vehicles into the interior of Fiji. Your journey of discovery transports you back in time to the days of cannibalism, tribal warfare and you will see first-hand where many of these battles took place.
Your adventure includes crossing the mighty Sigatoka River, Fiji's longest river and also culminates with you entering the Naihehe Cave, a cannibal fortress.
- Journey into the heart of Fiji's main island
- Discover the ancient cave of Naihehe
- Learning about the Sigatoka Valley
- Experience the traditional Fijian welcoming ceremony
- Lunch at the village
- Return hotel transfers (excluding self Sigatoka town/self-drive option)
- Return hotel transfers
- BBQ lunch with fresh fruits, snacks and juice
- swimming (optional)