Sigatoka River Safari
Fiji's original jet-boat safari, Sigatoka River Safari offers a half-day, uniquely Fijian adventure into the heart and sould of Fiji, aboard custom-built safari jet boats.
Passengers will travel along the Sigatoka River in jet boats to visit authentic Fijian villages and experience a day in the life of the real 'kaiviti' (Fijian).
To bring the safari to life, a driver/guide is assigned to each group and introduces passengers to the rich culture of the Fijian people and shares the history, customs and legends of the area.
- Return hotel transfers
- Thrilling jetboat ride along Fiji's longest river
- Learning about the Sigatoka Valley
- Experience the traditional Fijian welcoming ceremony
- Lunch at the village
- Return hotel transfers (excluding self Sigatoka town/self-drive option)
Terms & Booking Conditions
- Child age is 4 to 15 years inclusive
- Children 3 years and under are FOC
- Cancellations receved between 24 to 48 hours are subject to 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fee
- No shows will incur 100% cancellation fees
- Cancellations must be received in writing and confirmation must be received in writing from our reservations team for booking to be deemed cancelled
- Minimum of 2 full paying adults