South Sea island Finding Nemo
A fun family day in Fiji! South Sea Island is perfect for families with small children! If you would like a short trip out to South Sea Island to suit the kids, then this is the cruise for you.
In just 30 minutes you'll be at South Sea Island where you can spend two hours and be back at Denarau in time for lunch.
In the two hours, you can see the stunning underwater world of the Marine Sanctuary that surrounds the island with its colourful coral and magnificent fish life. You don't even have to get wet as we'll take you to view all this in our semi-submersible vessel. You sit beneath the surface viewing the coral and fish through large panoramic windows.
Then spend some time ashore relaxing, go kayaking, take a swim in the pool or go snorkelling.
- Fantastic snorkelling and swimming, even at low tide
- Swimming pool
- Free Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers
- Subsea Adventure in our semi-submersible coral viewer
- Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment
- Fijian 'Meke' performance at lunchtime (except Sundays)
- Massage available (additional cost)
- Complimentary kids club
- Return transfers (Nadi and Denarau hotels)